pinterest verification

Monday, April 29, 2013

Some cuteness

Hi mini-people!
The work on my doll is in progress (body almost fnished - need to polish places where joints will sit) I've made already two heads. One of them looks better on it's own but is a little big (about 19 mm) for the body. The other one looks like a vimpire :) And not a pretty one, like in twilights, but the evil one :)))
That is why I decided to bring some cuteness to the world as well. Here are 3 little bears. I'm still bad in photography. so believe me, they are better in real life. I'm planning to organize a giveaway next week (while I still can get to post office). Among other things the winner will get to choose one of this bears.








15 comments:

  1. The bears are even more cute in reality than in the picture???? The are so adorable already! I feel happy immediately when looking at them. Hugs, Liduina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bears are very cute!! Cant we get to see the doll heads too? =) I
    Will keep my eyes open for that giveaway, these are so cute!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Такие симпатяги!!!! Просто супер!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Анна! От вас особенно приятно слышать, видя ваши работы :)

      Delete
  4. Хорошие малыши!!! Уже жду giveaway!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your bears are real cuties... they remind me of Tatty Teddy. And I would really like to see the heads, both of them... we're getting a little garlic and than we can stand to watch your vampire head... ;O)

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I took her reddish eyes out and repainted new ones, so may be it won't be so scary in the end version :)) I'm hoping to get the whole doll done today)

      Delete
  6. They are super cute and very happy to look at. I especially love the one who draws hearts.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute little bears. Everybody should have a little bear to hug......

    Lil on Lilsdolls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaah, what a very cute bearies, Daria!! These bearies are awesome, what happens if the pictures are more better?? Love them all.
    I would love to see the heads too ;)!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ух ты, какие милые медвежата! А я сколько пытаюсь подружиться с пластикой, не получается :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. У меня в крупных деталях получается похуже. И с акварелью также) А в мелкотне - то ли проще, то ли быстрее - не успеваешь устать - и вроде ничего так :) Хотя захватывает - будь здоров! села сделать одного мишку, а просидела 3 часа и сделала трех :)

      Delete
  10. Adorable bearies! I love all of them, they are fun to looks at.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  11. Molto carini e teneri gli orsetti! In particolar modo quello che tiene il cuoricino dietro la schiena! Un abbraccio Manu

    ReplyDelete