pinterest verification

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Outer walls finished

hi everyone:)
I'm moving to finishing my roombox. (I think I'll need to buy a new shelf for finished projects once I'm done: I do not feel comfortable enough with their quaility to sell them yet and I can't store all of them at my mom's - she doesn't have enough space for it :))
Today I'd like to show you how the walls look like outside now. (However, again, it's evening and the colors are all wrong. I do not have a camera and take photos on my husband's phone when he's home from work :( My own camera is next on the list though :))
I have also made a curtain for the window, glued brirds on the inner walls (mostly to cover dirt, lol) and sewd a little dress to hang in the corner.
Anyway, here what I have now. I'll take better shots at the weekend to show you how it's really look like.










 

11 comments:

  1. Приветик!!!! Очень интересная тема получилась!!!!! Все такое нежное!!!! Поздравляю еще с одной оконченной работой!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. привет) рано! закончены только стены) еще куча деталей внутри нужно сделать)

      Delete
  2. Wow...nice work! You did a lovely paintjob on the outside of the roombox. And the dress you made is very fine. My compliments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! You are a real artist. Your room box is so nice and the area around it, is incredibly amazing! Think your doll will love this....

    Lil on Lilsdolls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bel lavoro al muro e il vestitino con il ricamo è delizioso! Un saluto Manu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your curtains and the dress is very fine. Your outdoor room box looks spectacular. You are really very creative and innovative here. Nice work.
    Hugs
    Wyrna

    ReplyDelete
  6. In my opinion finishing a project is the part that brings the least of fun... okay, but on the other hand you can head on towards new things. You've been very busy and the result is really lovely.

    Greetings
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ничего себе скорость!
    Мне нравится отделка внешней стены! Большая работа! Поздравляю!
    Татьяна

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have made fantastic walls, I love the effects on them.
    Greetings, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  9. The walls look amazing, very unique in style. Its beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The walls really turned out great!!! Hannah

    ReplyDelete