pinterest verification

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

The TREE of the Treehouse

Hi Everyone!
My little daughter went to the nursery, (or how do you call groups for smallest children?:)) she's so big now!  And that means more tome for my minis, finally!

Today I started to make the tree around the rooms of my treehouse. I had an old air drying clay  (LaDoll) package. but it was already to hard to use comfortably. So I brake it to pieces and mixed with water. Now I can only use it as a papier-mache, with the help of dental instruments, because it's too soft for hands.
 It is my first attempt in sculpting and I quite like the result. I made texture with thin metal stick. Later, when the clay dries, I'll sand it.



 That is the back. I still need to add one LED light to the top, so I haven't closed the back yet. I fixed the wires with hot glue gun. They will be covered with clay anyway, so I thought hot glue was perfect for fixing them in place.
Say tuned to see how the tree turns out! :)
Have fun and greative time, it's spring, guys!

3 comments:

  1. Stunning work, Daria, I LOVE that little tree trunk house :D!!
    I wish I was a teeny tiny mouse, so I could live in your cosy, warm and small tree house ;)! Your customer will be over the moon if she sees your work!
    Hugs, Ilona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Даша, задумка классная! И получается у тебя просто супер! Хочу уже деревце увидеть )))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, looks great already =) Love to see more of this later! Hannah

    ReplyDelete