pinterest verification

Monday, July 20, 2015

Lighthouse

Hi everyone!
Welcome to all my new readers :)
I've been absent quiet a lot now and there is a reason for it. Well, two reasons, actually.
We are moving to our new home and there are tons of work to do there. Meanwhile we live with my parents and I simply had all my mini-stuff in boxes. Finally I managed to organize my temporary working space and get to work in June.
I also had to spend two weeks in hospital with my third pregnancy. Luckily, it all turned out well and now we're expecting our new family member in December :))

Now I at last have some time for my minis and am proud to show you my new piece. That is a lighthouse. You can find it on Etsy here

Here on the blog you'll find more photos though.
That is a 300 scale house, its height is 60 mm with the wooden base (thx to Markshire Studios)










Thank you for stepping by! 

6 comments:

  1. Astonishing! So tiny and so perfect!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful piece! So sad to sell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! beautiful work, I love all details, well done!
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the move goes well and that your new place will be a great home!
    And I'm glad to hear you feel better now and are home from the hospital, good luck with the baby and hope you both will feel well the rest of the time!
    Your lighthouse is so perfect! And I spend a good while looking at your Etsy shop, so many stunning pieces! Wish I had the money to buy them all =)
    Good luck with the selling and take care!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete